Flashcards for an uncompleted (logistics) video, done for an ABC Entertainment competition to have Home movie (and special guests) come to your home town. In the USA. Anyhoo… #ZOMGiHeartRiRi
Not sure this will work so bear with me – still IT impaired over here.
So I’m in London, England… but
And the film looks awesome too – aliens indeed!
Disabled People Against Cuts (DPAC)
fights for all humans to have equality and human rights, in an age of savage austerity and demonisation of the poor and/or disabled and/or working class in this country.
We struggle against discrimination, stigma and scapegoating.
- stopped traffic
- occupied buildings
- documented and promulgated
- camped on Parliament Square
- worked with comrades and allies
- built bridges across the Atlantic & beyond
Frankly we deserve (and feel entitled to):
- a break and a bit of a laff
- a hand with building those bridges and growing our band of allies
- a new government (oops, bit of politics)
Make an exception, come to London Imax for us please.
Or can we at least get a retweet?
Anyway we will continue to fight for
#notjustbreadbutrosestoo (attribution: Rose Schneiderman)